Macintosh Demo LucisArt 3 ED/SE software is not provided because the Macintosh software price is so low. Customers have 2 weeks to return the software.
Click here to see the LucisArt 3 ED and LucisArt 3 SE User Interfaces and a description of the easy controls.
DEMO SOFTWARE RESTRICTIONS: The LucisArt 3 ED/SE demo software installs both the demo LucisArt 3 ED and LucisArt 3 SE. This demo software lets you view the LucisArt effects in the preview window for 30 days, after which it will not function. This is not trial software The demo LucisArt 3 software does not process your image. Also the Mix With Original Image slider has been disabled and the preview window is a fixed size instead of being scalable. Finally the demo software will only let you see the LucisArt effects in images 20 MB or smaller.
Photoshop CS6 Instructions: Most customers have experienced a problem with installation. There is an easy fix. Before installing LucisArt 3 please navigate to the Plug-ins folder in Photoshop and see if there is a folder called Filters under the Plug-ins folder. If the Filters folder is missing please create a new folder under the Plug-ins folder and name it Filters (capital F and plural). Then install LucisArt 3. LucisArt 3 is installed into the Filters folder which is under the Plug-ins folder so if the Filters folder is not there then LucisArt 3 will not install.
The version of the LucisArt 3 demo software you install must match your version of Photoshop. On a 64-bit Windows 7 or XP or Vista computer, Photoshop CS3 is always 32-bit software. Photoshop CS4-CS6 can be installed either as 32-bit software (under Program Files x86) or 64-bit software (under Program Files).
Windows Demo LucisArt 3 ED/SE Software Installation Instructions.
- Click here to download the 32-bit Windows Demo LucisArt 3 ED/SE file (LucisArt_3_EDSE_Win32_Demo.zip file (5.2 MB)).
- Click here to download the 64-bit Windows Demo LucisArt 3 ED/SE file (LucisArt_3_EDSE_Win64_Demo.zip file (6 MB)).
- Save it to the desktop or another convenient location.
- Double click on the .zip file to open Win Zip or equivalent .zip extracting software. Select Setup.exe and Choose Extract. The Extract UI opens. Navigate to where you would like Setup.exe to be saved. Select Extract. Close the window.
- Navigate to the setup.exe file and double click it to start the installation.
- An Open File Security Warning will be displayed. Select Run. Then answer "yes" that you wish to install LucisArt 3 ED / SE demo software.
(If you are installing on Windows Vista, select “Allow” in the user authentication dialog.)
- The Welcome screen will be displayed. Click the Next button.
- The End User License Agreement screen will be displayed.
- Read the End User License Agreement carefully. Indicate your acceptance of the End User License Agreement by checking the “I accept the terms….” check box and then click the Next button. If you do not accept the terms of the End User License Agreement, do not install the LucisArt 3 ED / SE Demo software.
- The Choose Host Applications screen will be displayed. Select each application in which you would like to use the LucisArt software and click the Add button. If your application is not displayed in the list, select the “Other…” option. Click the Next button.
- If you selected the “Other…” entry on the previous screen, the Destination Folder screen will be displayed. Enter the path to your application’s filters folder (which is under the plug-ins folder) and click the Next button.
- The Ready to Install page will be displayed. Click the Install button.
- Once installation is complete, the Installation Finished screen will be displayed. Click the Finish button. The demo LucisArt 3 ED and demo LucisArt 3 SE are ready to use.